My Avatar

Everyone that blogs should have an avatar. Avatars help you keep safe online by not showing your actual face and just a cartoon one.

I made my avatar last year with the app Cartoonify. It has blonde hair and blue eyes just like me in real life but a lot of other people have blonde hair and blue eyes and that’s the trick with avatar. They look like you but also a lot of other people as well.

This is my avatar.

What does your avatar look like, or what would it look like?

5 Comments on My Avatar

1. islacbgs
    May 1, 2020 at 1:28 am (4 years ago)

Hi Susie,
    I really like your avatar! It looks a lot like you.
    To answer your question my avatar also has blonde hair and blue eyes and is wearing a aqua headband and earrings.
    What is your favourite colour?
    Have a nice day, Isla🦋

Reply
  2. Evelyn
    May 2, 2020 at 9:52 pm (4 years ago)

Hi Susie!
    My name is Evelyn and I am from Canada.

I love your avatar! It looks great. I like that you mentioned how it might look like others, too. Tht is so true! It gives people something to connect to.

My avatar has short brown hair, glasses, and a hoodie. Just like me. I think others’ avatars might look similar to mine as well.

I really like the butterflies in the background of this blog. They are really pretty! Are pink and turquoise your favourite colours? Personally, I like green.

If you want, you can check out my post:
    https://www.blog44.ca/evelync/2020/05/01/a-post-about-our-lovely-earth/

Cheers,
    Evelyn

Reply
  3. Alexandra Duarte
    May 2, 2020 at 11:48 pm (4 years ago)

Hi Susie,
    Your avatar is really cute. And you’re absolutely right about the use of avatars in blogging. I created mine with a different tool called VOKI, have you ever used it?
    Happy blogging and best wishes from Portugal,
    Mrs Duarte
    #STUBC

Reply
  4. rakau20
    May 4, 2020 at 4:28 am (4 years ago)

Kia ora Susie, from New Zealand.
    I just noticed that you created an avatar for this years blogging challenge, but as yet, no one has commented for you, so here I am!
    I think that your statement at the beginning about a good reason to use an avatar, is very wise. It is certainly an ideal way to make sure that you can be YOU in your writing and what you choose to do, but you can be SOMEONE ELSE in the eyes of your readers.
    The background to your avatar is cool and I like the hat!
    If you get time why not come along to my class blog at https://rakau19.edublogs.org/
    Keep on with the blogging challenge = there are some really cool things to do!
    Ms M Team STUBC

Reply
  5. MHall
    May 7, 2020 at 4:09 am (4 years ago)

Hi Susie,
    I really like how you included what app you used to make your avatar! I think it looks very colorful and I like the background. I am going to add it to my page. I am a teacher commenter, and I like to gather resources for my students to use. You might like to visit one of my student’s pages. She is from the United States https://juliamenagerie.edublogs.org/2020/04/01/my-avatar/. I also like your butterflies on your page. It compliments your page very nicely. I hope you continue to blog. Mrs. Hall

Reply